Monday, June 29, 2009

New Look, Feel, Post

So I've switched things around a little! I hope you like the new/different layout - everything is down the left side now.

Here's the problem: I am completely colour blind. I haven't a clue what colours I've chosen - only that I need contrast in order to see anything. I've also farted about with some of the fonts - I think. I was just goofing around with the settings so it may be all loused up. I guess you couldn't see the links in posts either - someone mentioned that to me the other day. Sorry about that.

Please let me know if these colours are quite horrid or make you barf or anything. I only put in what I can see from a contrast perspective - not colour. So help me if you wish but I'm afraid I can only try to improve - unless you are standing over my shoulder I haven't a clue what I'm doing.

Cheers and thanks for visiting! Tell your friends too please!

No comments: