Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mucus Man!!

I'b been sick. I'b godda code id by doze.

I haven't posted for a bit since I have been quite busy being a whining bag of misery to my children, spouse, and anyone else who will listen, roll their eyes, and slowly back away from my germ encrusted body. I'm over the worst now and can sort of function with a minimum of gasping. Thank you for your concern.

I'm pretty sure I had the Chicken/Swine/Black Death/Flu you know.

Today I think I'm well enough to take the kids to the pool, since I think the world should share my viruses, and also because I don't think I have enough hideous fungal growths on my feet just yet.

I'm working on about 72 columns at the moment and will actually knuckle down to finishing one of them in the very near future.

Honest.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: