Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HumorPress.com contest

Well I should know this afternoon how I've done in the latest HumorPress.com humour writing contest.

I entered two pieces this time - Wave Rider and an older one called Callous Remarks (which will also be the title of my book - someday). The Callous Remarks one has been slightly changed and polished since I put it on the blog - compare it with the contest entry if you like and tell me which you prefer. I think the contest entry is leaner and easier to read - but your feedback is always welcome.

The results usually get posted in the afternoon. I've had a 5th and two 3rd place finishes, so I'm hoping for the same or better this time out.

I'll let you know how it goes - or you can visit them at www.humorpress.com

1 comment:

P Shane McAfee said...

Second place AND finalist...Congratulations.

Shane

http://bdgjm.blogspot.com