Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Book!

A collection of my best columns, titled "Callous Remarks," is now electronically available!  If you are a Kindle or iPad user then I'd be honoured to have you carry some of my humour around with you!

You can search Amazon for the title, or enter the code for my book - it is: B003ZSHQ2E

I do not have a cover for it yet, thus making these early copies true collectors editions!  I would be honoured and flattered if you ordered it, wrote a review, or just passed this info along to your network. Or all three, frankly.

Think of the book as a souvenir of having visited this charming website.  It's only $3.99 by the way.  Get the super absorbent model!  Fun for the whole family!

Seriously, thanks very much for reading, laughing, and for your support.

David

No comments: